Well, so you already find a new home or apartment to life? When this matter happens, of course for the first you need to contact your landlord and officially notify him that you want to move.
Talking about this matter, here we have the 30-day notice to landlord as the official and formal letter to make. By making this letter, of course it means you make an official letter and it is a smooth asking to move.
Since this letter is important and formal, of course you need to be careful in making it. I am sure that it will be better for you to know the format of the letter and how to make it clearly. In this occasion, we will talk about the ways to make it. When you want to make a good letter to your landlord, please take a sit and read some following writings.
Tips to Write 30-Day Notice to Landlord
As we have said before, the letter here is important, so making an excellent 30-day notice to landlord is the first task to do. However, there are some tips that you need to notice before writing it. The tips that you need to know are:
- For the first, before making the letter, please make sure that you have read the agreements of lease. It maybe includes the designated terms of moving and the other similar ideas. When you break the agreements of the lease, maybe you will find any problem in your moving.
- Then, in writing the letter, you need to make a clear statement. There should be reasons why you are moving. Then, follow the letter with the detail personal data. Up to date contact information is the very important information that you need to write there.
- Keep the letter simple. You need to write the complete and detail information and news, however, the length of the letter should be only two pages in maximal.
- As we have said before, the letter is formal, so in writing it keep using the formal writing style. Besides, you also need to use the polite language.
- Declare your reasons of moving and make your landlord knows about it clearly.
- When you cannot send it to the landlord, you are able to send it by mail –if it is possible.
Additional Matters to Know Besides the Letter
It will be clear when you know the tips in making the letter as above. However, besides making good 30-day notice to landlord, there are some other matters that you also need to notice.
For the first, it is very important for you to keep the apartment clean. When you come in to the apartment with good condition, of course you need to leave it with the same condition. Please make sure that you have cleaned the apartment before moving.
Then, please make sure that you do not have any credit. It means that you have fulfilled the payment of the apartment. Of course, about the payment, you need to see the detail apartment that have been made by the landlord.
Well, that is all about the ways in making 30-day notice to landlord. You need to do researches in order to find the good example of it.